Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lurkist
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using the catz zeta system with catz chrome blue (or blue chrome-whatever) catz bulbs. After using the system for about three weeks, I noticed tonight that the chrome around the low beam bulb has turned to a non-reflective hazy mess. This sux. Have any of you zeta guys experienced this?? Will catz cover the damages?? I figure they won't, but It doesn't hurt to ask.

------------------
Custom bird poop on my hood...

Custom bird poop on my hood...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blacklude1:
I'm using the catz zeta system with catz chrome blue (or blue chrome-whatever) catz bulbs. After using the system for about three weeks, I noticed tonight that the chrome around the low beam bulb has turned to a non-reflective hazy mess. This sux. Have any of you zeta guys experienced this?? Will catz cover the damages?? I figure they won't, but It doesn't hurt to ask.

</font>
if your just talking about the metal part that's part of the bulb, that's pretty normal.

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
normal? i guess it's normal... but... eh... kinda sucks, doesn't it?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
if your just talking about the metal part that's part of the bulb, that's pretty normal.</font>

·
Lurkist
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I'm talking about the chrome plastic part.....the housing.....

thanks for replying so quickly.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blacklude1:
Actually, I'm talking about the chrome plastic part.....the housing.....

thanks for replying so quickly.
</font>
hmm...well, I've had my zeta kit since the 30th of March (about 1 month)...and I don't have any problems with burnt light housings..sorry man.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Da Monkii
3,076 Posts
its night right nowi'll check for you in the morning however i do notice that when you tun ff the headlight and if you touch it i ca feel the intense heat coming to my hnd and its kinda like burning snseation hehehe. that worry me too burn innner housing, Have any of HID peep get this problem ???

·
Lurkist
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay....next time, I'm taping a maglight to my hood. I'm thinking the money for the zeta system could have been spent on some nice floor mats or something...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts