Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw one of these stickers on the back of a Civic Coupe recently.

I *think* it was sopposed to be a 'ZER' with a logo beside it that was within a circle, so it only looked like a "ZERO", and the word "Performance" below it. But if you're looking at it from farther than 3 feet away you only see the word "ZERO Performance."

Does anybody have these here?

No?

Good.

Cus I just wanna say... HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!


I really hope he was being sarcastic with the sticker, but I don't think so cus he had some other regular stickers on too.

"Zero Performance"... HA!!


------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

[This message has been edited by preludeh22a99 (edited April 19, 2001).]
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,048 Posts
Well, "zero" is a cool nickname online I suppose... or it used to be. I suppose a company could label itself that, but "Zero Performance"?


------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
HAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

Thats just funny..........but there are other names that I think is pretty cool with "ZERO" in it!!! Just not with a performance behind it.

couple other names with "zero"

Ground Zero = A shop in Oregon
Zero Gravity = A break dancing crew (name makes sense
)


------------------
2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

http://drive.to/pureimports


Site Under-Construction but some links are up. Hit up the page and check out my LUDE!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
No idea abut that but I saw a "SOHC Hawk" toyota corrolla today. There was this little sticker (looked factory) just behind the passengers door. It said "SOHC Hawk" and had a graphic of a small bird.

It's was quite possibly the dumbest label I've ever seen a car company come up with. Well besides the Nissan "Sunny". But you have to love a car with a dumb name that hauls ass.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gabe:
No idea abut that but I saw a "SOHC Hawk" toyota corrolla today. There was this little sticker (looked factory) just behind the passengers door. It said "SOHC Hawk" and had a graphic of a small bird.

It's was quite possibly the dumbest label I've ever seen a car company come up with. Well besides the Nissan "Sunny". But you have to love a car with a dumb name that hauls ass.

Gabe

</font>
Dude, that's a real car! I've seen a few and remember when some guy at the NY auto show a while back tried to tell me about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ghost:
HAHA
Can't wait till I see that car on the road. BTW how did you do at Mission 2 weeks ago before it got rained out?
</font>
I did pretty bad. Slippery track made it an interesting run, but (my main excuse is that...) the start lights took me by surprise and I launched at 1100rpm.
HA!
I'm gonna try again eventually. I didn't go last week (heard it was rained out too, right?) but my receipt from 2 weeks ago entitles me to a freebie day next time I go, correct?

You're the one with the black Lude? How did you do?

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
Dude, that's a real car! I've seen a few and remember when some guy at the NY auto show a while back tried to tell me about it. </font>
Yeah I know it's a real car, or at least Toyota designated it as that. That has to be one of the dumbest marketing ideas ever. I hope everyone who thought of that name/slogan got fired. I almost had a wreck when I read it I started laughing so hard.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by preludeh22a99:
I did pretty bad. Slippery track made it an interesting run, but (my main excuse is that...) the start lights took me by surprise and I launched at 1100rpm.
HA!
I'm gonna try again eventually. I didn't go last week (heard it was rained out
too, right?) but my receipt from 2 weeks ago entitles me to a freebie day next time I go, correct?

You're the one with the black Lude? How did you do?

</font>
Yup. I'm the black lude. I did a 15.1.

Mission is running the pro tree for the street legal events which sucks. So next time you go, start reving once you get staged (when the top 2 yellow lights are on)

I went last week and waited 4 hrs for 1 stinking run...atleast got a raincheck again. So just give them your receipt next time you go and it will be free.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top