Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
NOT

the spoiler is god awful, the nose is just hideous. other than that and the white wheels (ugh) it looks great. the interior looks very hot.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
The front headlights..i'm just not feelin' it. Looks half civic on top...half old integ on bottom.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
looks awesome for new integra, but it's still only an integra, not an integra-prelude merged model. looks totally integra. But again, integra's are hot

------------------

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
i really really really am beginning to hate the "acura trademark grill" shape...arrg! First they screw the TL, now the teg has it too. Man...acura needs to stop trying to be like bimmer and find it's own style...

·
Registered
738 Posts
I like it a lot. Mostly due to what it represents... the spirit, the performance potential... the purity of it. The design is much like the current ITR... don't hate it, don't love it, but I stare at a nice one nonetheless.

I have a feeling the "Integra" name will be JDM only. More likely we'll get the new name of RSX as a lineage to the NSX of the Acura line. Honda probably wants a consistent nomenclature and the "integra" name will stick out like a sore thumb.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mylude99/" TARGET=_blank>
</A>
_ ____________ _
_ ___ _
_

·
Registered
836 Posts
This ain't no frankenstein car! It's hot!

------------------
that ludes sweet but ur mamas tassstttyyy

You want Advice? ask your nearest RiceAdvisor

[email protected]

·
Registered
857 Posts
For now, I think it is ugly, and especially by the time it hits US/Canadian streets the Nice red Recaro seats will be gone, same with alot of other accessories that makes this car "nice"...

kinda has a "Dodge" feel to it...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Hmmmmm. Put this side by side with a TRD Celica and you got twins

------------------

Pearl White
00'SS

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
i think it will definitey grow on me. Just like the 5th gen ludes...at first when they came out in 97, i didnt like the front end. But now i like it.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts