Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i was just wondering if it is, me or has any one else noticed that these tires start to scream under really normal cornering conditions. I had the perellies, Asemetricos on before and i traveled in to the turns alot faster and alot harder, and they bairly said a word. I was just wondering if i am the only one hearing them make al this noise. Is it because of the 300 treadware.? Cuz the A520(180 treadware) did not make as much noise either but damn, they only lasted me 22k

------------------

GET SOME!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Mine only yell at me on the track, on the street they are almost always quiet, and when they do say something it's not that loud

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i live where there are alot of twisties and i am always on them. But around the 45-50 mark they start to scream, the perellies never talked liked that
!!! Even the ****ty kumo i had did not scream this much, maybe the rubber is to hard!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
nope, paradas are quiet. Sensai, you better work on getting those little voices outta your head...they've been there for quite some time now. i can recommend somebody to help in your area...email me.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SensaiGen5:
well i live where there are alot of twisties and i am always on them. But around the 45-50 mark they start to scream, the perellies never talked liked that
!!! Even the ****ty kumo i had did not scream this much, maybe the rubber is to hard!!!
</font>
Maybe it's the type of material used in the roads around there that's the reason for the different results you have as compared to me or anyone else not in that area for that matter?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">nope, paradas are quiet. Sensai, you better work on getting those little voices outta your head...they've been there for quite some time now. i can recommend somebody to help in your area...email me.</font>
Not Rice very funny, ****ing funny!!!!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Maybe it's the type of material used in the roads around there that's the reason for the different results you have as compared to me or anyone else not in that area for that matter</font>
you could be right cuz oklahoma roads suck, that damn tumble weed in my way!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah - Joons right - could be the road material. I totally harsh on my Paradas on corners and have major twisties to & from work every day and they're really quiet - even when drifting a little.

Could also be your tire pressure - might be a little low. Check it out too.

If that doesn't make sense - go back to where you got them. Pretty unlikely - but maybe you got a bad set...? You never know.

Oklahomo huh? :)P j/k) I drove through there once and all I can say is man... there were a LOT of cops on the interstate. Only State with more was Ohio...!!!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
conclusion: the paradas go to the "doubtful" side of the "tires to buy" list, together with the kumhos

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
o0OO0o's got a good point.</font>

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
conclusion: the paradas go to the "doubtful" side of the "tires to buy" list, together with the kumhos

</font>
Does your reserve of sarcasm ever run dry?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have yet to auto x these, i hit on up in OKC on the 22 apr so ill tell you then what i think of them, but driving around town,
(4 streets and a super wal-mart parking lot) they make to much noise!!
Maybe it could be tire pressure!!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Does your reserve of sarcasm ever run dry?</font>
hey dude, i'm running on the kumhos myself...

------------------
o0OO0o's got a good point.</font>

·
Registered
149 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:

</font>
Darn...I was first going to get the Kumho 712s and heard that it sux.....then I was thinking about the Parada, and now I hear this.....if I am used to the A520s, would I be really disappointed with the Kumho712 or the Paradas? I dun wanna get the A520 again cuz of the 180 treadwear.....

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DNA_Cyan:
Darn...I was first going to get the Kumho 712s and heard that it sux.....then I was thinking about the Parada, and now I hear this.....if I am used to the A520s, would I be really disappointed with the Kumho712 or the Paradas? I dun wanna get the A520 again cuz of the 180 treadwear.....
</font>
Dude calm down, he's talking about NOISE not PERFORMANCE. And as already stated not everyone is having this "problem" only he is.
3 people in this post (me, notrice, and Smilez) have said that they weren't loud while ONE said they were.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts