Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Does that mean they're going to ban speaking FRENCH there now? Canadian Fries.

--Sam

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LudeMasta777 said:
Yup Libs were defeated, it was a good day. Michael Moore screamed murder and hopefully his blood pressure nearly peaked. Pansies who ran to Canada after the last US election might try China or N Korea next. :)
I can see Paul Martin leaving the country.. soon as he makes his previous finance minister into the leader of the Liberal party for the next one. It's a tradition here.

·
Registered
903 Posts
^^ :rolleyes: to you damned floppy headed canadians! :laugh:

Yeah... like Canada is going to get all hardcore now that a conservative is in office... I don't think its in your nature to be hardcore like us! :malken:

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Zbone said:
^^ which america though? the america that spies on its citizens and outsources tourture?
Well, to put it square..

I'd rather be a friend to the american people, than the current administration. Paul Martin was a dick, and made Canada look pretty anti-american and well, geigh. At least if Harper does a better job of being a good neighbor, it'll ease the tension a bit and let American's and Canadian's maybe mend fences. Our Govt. makes us look bad. Ole' G. Dub isn't exactly making his own look good but I myself know that it's not exactly like he represents America too well beyond the Texas area..

I think friendship between our leaders can mean better friendship between our people. We both have such terrible stereotypes of each other's countries .. and when our leaders are against each other it throws fuel in the fire.

·
blah blah
662 Posts
Zbone said:
^^ which america though? the america that spies on its citizens and outsources tourture?
well said well said, but you forgot something...those damn corrupt liberals in canada dont have sht on our corrupted conservative legislative and executive branches.

Instructions: match corrupt republican to the appropriate scandal....

House Majority Leader Tom Delay
Bill Frist
"Scooter" Libby
Jack Abramoff

----was hit with a felony conspiracy indictment for his alleged involvement in a Texas campaign finance scheme.

----SEC launches formal investigation for insider trading

--- indicted on CIA leak case

--- is the central figure in a web of corruption within the U.S. Republican Party, which will likely be the most far-reaching Washington corruption scandal of recent decades. In January 2006, Abramoff reached a plea agreement with Federal prosecutors, in which he pled guilty to a number of felonies and agreed to cooperate with the authorities. It is likely that this cooperation will lead to prosecution of numerous Republican lawmakers, staffers, lobbyists, and operatives. Abramoff's principal activity was the collection of tens of millions extorted from Indian tribal gambling operations. Much of the money was used to buy influence from Washington Republican figures, but a considerable amount was used for self-enrichment or personal pet projects.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts