Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a thread earlier about this clutch and flywheel, but it was a bit old. i recently found a pressure plate bolt in my clutch housing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: so im replacing it all. sucks, im kinda looking for a cheap fix (on a low budget atm) but im not willing to sacrifice quality. meaning i will work my ars off for a couple of week to get top of the line stuff if it needs be. I'll be running stock power for the next 8 months untill i redo my whole engine im just wanting to know if this will be worth 4 months of driving. (I'll be shipping out pretty soon.) and im doing all the work myself, i already have the tranny and everything of hence i found everything destroyed..
ive got a link to the ebay

·
Registered
16 Posts
have heard about quality problems in regard to the xtd clutch, with sprins breaking etc after a few thousand miles,

the lightened fly's are good quality, and match them up with an exedy clutch

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the confusion i was looking for a review for it. After much reading I think I'm gonna try out the stage three clutch from xtd and the 10lb flywheel I'll gladley post a review on it after I have broke it in. Unless I'm on deployment.

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
i have an XTD stage 1 clutch in my RHD Prelude, and I like it. I've had it for probably a bout 4-5 months now and things seem to be alright. I don't really drive hard, and rarely ever race, so IMO, it's a good clutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts