Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think this would line up ok and look good? Also, how much does it cost from WW to have the parts painted prior to shipping?

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
i think it would look bad, the avenger sides are too agressive for a clean front and rear

and ww paint is mucho mucho expensive

·
Registered
169 Posts
nickw252 said:
I dont think you can have it painted from Wings West.
Sure you can! I got my Big Mouth bumper & RS side skirts shipped to me painted by them. But they will only do stock factory colors. It was about $100 extra per piece(both side skirts are considered 1 piece), but the paint job is flawless. All I had to do was install and I was done.

·
Registered
548 Posts
you'd prolly have to pay around the same to have it painted at a body shop, maybe even more....

some places quoted me 500 to have 4 pieces painted.... fug that.

·
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hrm.. it actually doesn't look too bad... the RS front is kinda aggressive anyway... Johnny, how much are you lowered?

Edit: And $400 painted from the factory isn't bad at all IMHO. I think it would be the same cost anyway even it it cost less, because your car would be off the road for a couple of days.

·
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gju614 said:

Sure you can! I got my Big Mouth bumper & RS side skirts shipped to me painted by them. But they will only do stock factory colors. It was about $100 extra per piece(both side skirts are considered 1 piece), but the paint job is flawless. All I had to do was install and I was done.
So it only actually cost $300 from the factory? Damn. That is some good ish.

·
Registered
818 Posts
damn from the side view the rims and tires look sooooo small. i was kinda gettin wierded out by it lol. Ur lude looks clean as hell though :bigthumb:

would those avenger sides line up with mugen rears? and maybe the mugen front also?

·
Shirt Rippa
242 Posts
ZRoEXzisTeNcE said:
damn from the side view the rims and tires look sooooo small. i was kinda gettin wierded out by it lol. Ur lude looks clean as hell though :bigthumb:

would those avenger sides line up with mugen rears? and maybe the mugen front also?
I agree with you, rims look kinda funny b\c the kit makes them look small.:( I'm hoping to get some rims sometime in the near future to complete the look of the car. Thnx for the compliments.:bigthumb:

I have no idea how the avenger would line up with the mugen setup..:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
sandiegan said:
i think it would look bad, the avenger sides are too agressive for a clean front and rear

and ww paint is mucho mucho expensive
avenger sides stick up in the back...an the WW RS rear doesn't, so it'll look like ass :nono:

you can have WW paint kits....an it's not much more expensive than local shops...unless you live in so cal an can get a great hook up....it's actually very comparable. the advantage to WW painting it, is that it looks perfect, like it rolled out of the factory painted like that. perfect paint job :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts