Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
When I look at those pics, it looks like the WW wing sits higher than the Mugen. On those angled shots, you can kinda tell that the black one juts out higher but sticks out the same amount.

Could be just my eyeballs though...:twitch:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i have, i own a real mugen wing and i've seen replica's...they are different...the WW and ViS are bigger and have more of a rounded shape to them..and they sit higher. The WW doesn't always fit stock holes, the ViS doesn't fit stock holes and the mugen just clips on.

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
5,949 Posts
WW Whale tale aka Mugen Replica Does fit the stock holes. The wing uses the same holes as your OEM wing would.

Yes granted the holes might not line up to the T, But overall they go in the same spot as the Stock bolts for the wing would

I have WW Mugen Rep. and Like SpecialQ stated...its a bit bulkier then the real one, but only by a little.

·
Registered
423 Posts
^^ you guys are right, i did a comparison of luke's (Specialque) mugen wing and my friend Ra's (AF905) ww at F1 Boston meet the vis and the ww are more rounded while the mugen is well defined and sits lower

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.