Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
JOE D.
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys check out the Wings West site lately? There are new CF hoods for preludes - EVO style!!! I like them :D I don't think it looks too ricey but it adds an agressive touch to your car. What do you guys think? :p

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
when i went to ww last weekend i seen the cf wings and hoods they have on thier show cars and they didnt look to good imo, the wings had no shine to them, it looked real dull. they were even admiring my vis hood and inspecting it to see how it was made, it was real funny to tell the truth.

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
WW makes high quality parts, an from what I've heard bout the other CF hoods, is that they are high quality, fit great an look great. personally tho, I don't like that look an I don't really want a vented CF hood right now....if WW made an OEM hood, then I'd probably be down for buyin it.

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
silverbullit2K1 said:
They're nice, but not for $800. Thats a whole WWRS kit. :eek:
there was another thread awhile back bout the WW CF hood when it first came out....I had emailed armen at newwayautosports.com when that hood came out....he could get it shipped to you for 6XX dollars. if you check that thread you'll see the exact price that I got quoted ;)

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
How come WW never made MUGEN front Replica. I think that would have been the best thing for them. I would have bought that in a second. Even if it costed me like 500 just for the front.

I think WW stuff is of good quality. I have their RS kit and Mugen wing and they are both of good quality and fit. (well my rear didnt fit right...but other then that it was all good)

·
JOE D.
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i think it's a cool new look for the prelude. depending on what type of kit you have will determine the thumbs up or down. as for the price of $700, i think that price is a little outrageous, but i bet the price will lower in time.

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
azninside said:
a mugen style kit by WW would be hot :eek: :bigthumb: It'd probably have a great fit :D
May be PO should do a petition for it. I mean i'm sure we can put together 20 or 30 orders.

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
i wasnt talking about them doing fiberglass MUGEN i meant for them to do it in Urathane. Think how many people would buy that over the FG.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Also, wings west is more known of doing their own style kits, not copying off of others. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but their kits don't really look like anybody elses. Seems people copy more off them than they do off other people.

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
ZMonkey11 said:
Also, wings west is more known of doing their own style kits, not copying off of others. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but their kits don't really look like anybody elses. Seems people copy more off them than they do off other people.
Very true. Their kits really don't look like anyone elses on the market. And, coupled with the fact they're urethane, is probably why they are doing so well.

·
Registered
380 Posts
ZMonkey11 said:
they made the mugen wing replica and the JDM/Euro hood bonnet replica, why not the Mugen front. I would definately be down for a urathane Mugen bumper. My fiberglass one is breaking apart!
Danny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts