Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to sell my Greddy lip. I ordered my lip about 5 months ago off Modacar.com and it has been installed for about 4 months. It is a urethane lip, so it should never crack or break. I will be taking it off and sanding it down and getting it primered so it is ready to paint.

Here is the lip installed on my car:

Looking to get $200 plus shipping or trade for an oem or type S lip for my 5th gen. If you have any trades, pm me with offer.
It is going to be like new when you receive it and ready to paint. If anyone lives in Missouri or Kansas area, I will be glad to meet up instead of shipping.

Also looking to trade my BNIB Skunk2 Pro Series Stage 2 Cams. These will need serious valve train upgrade to be run. If you go to the skunk2 website (that is linked below), you will find the dyno for these. For the stage 2 ones, I would suggest bumping up your compression and building your valvetrain.

The cams are still in the box, never been installed. One box was opened when first received, but cam was not even taken out of plastic wrapping. Other box is sealed shut from factory.

This box is sealed shut:

$650
I am looking for a Skunk2 tuner stage 2 or 3, or a Crower stage 2.. anything equivalent for all motor. If you have any trades, pm me with offers.

·
ZOMG! A DANCING BANANA!
169 Posts
I'm intrested in the lip- since your going to be getting it primered; any chance you could get it painted NBP (black)?

V/r,
Mike

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm intrested in the lip- since your going to be getting it primered; any chance you could get it painted NBP (black)?

V/r,
Mike
Yea, I could. Not sure how much it would cost though, I'd have to call the shop that I would have do it..

Would you be okay with shipping it already painted? I don't want to damage the paint or anything.

·
ZOMG! A DANCING BANANA!
169 Posts
as long as it's boxed up properly, shipping it painted should not be an issue...

the whole car will be repainted later this year anyhow; so I'm not overly concerned with minor scratches; I just don't want to have a primered lip until I get it painted =D

Could you get a shipping quote for 48757 and 79916?

V/r,
Mike

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as long as it's boxed up properly, shipping it painted should not be an issue...

the whole car will be repainted later this year anyhow; so I'm not overly concerned with minor scratches; I just don't want to have a primered lip until I get it painted =D

Could you get a shipping quote for 48757 and 79916?

V/r,
Mike
I will call tomorrow and get a painting quote first, then I will call about shipping.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pics...nice car...They are good why are you trying to replace them?...lol
bump for good looking car why selling all these parts??

Thanks! Ahh well for the cams, I ordered them on a whim and was really excited, but then I realized if I am going to be driving this car as my daily, I do not need that much power. lol =) So I need to tone it down and go with just the tuner series if I can get some of those instead.

And for the lip, I like how it looks alright, but I am more of an oem-type person I think. This lip may be too aggressive for how I want my car to look!

But thanks again!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump-- guess lip is not pending to conjur because no replies to pm's.

Anyone else interested?

·
FGP>EGP
7 Posts
u should keep the lip n just add mugen sides n rear ur color looks nice.i would buy the lip but recently bought one n is getting the greddy letters shaved ^_^.

:eek: my glory see wht i mean...but i have wwrs sides n rear.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahh well I would but my car is already slammed and it's really hard to drive in Missouri with that lip.

I am also just thinking about going with the oem-style now.

I am just indecisive?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Are the cams just for a n/a or will they workl for f/I?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are better for F/I. I have an n/a but you do need to have your head fully built to run these cams.

I am going to run N/A so I was looking for a trade or just to sell these so I could get some that were less aggressive, because my car is going to be daily driven.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Do you know the specs on these? How different are they from stock?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Oh, nvm, I'll just look for type s cams. I need cams to handle 25 psi

1 - 20 of 26 Posts