Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a 93 up rx-7 in good cond, any thing either comp stock or rebuilt engine and turbos? if so how much etc.....

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
considering that this is a Prelude board, you probably won't find many RX-7s for sale here. There's only 2 people here who have an RX-7 to my knowledge.

·
RACECAR
2,883 Posts
Wrong board man. Ask it on an FD forums or something, I'm sure more people on there will have FD3S then here on a HONDA board.:D

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
leif said:
if u dont know what gen it is i dont think you deserve one.
Easy now.

Moved to the General Classifieds.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
traitor. :laugh:

just be noble and help him out.

i love Rx-7's That was the first car I went over 100mph on when I was 14 with my older friend.

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
i have an rx7 for sale thats has a prelude conversion, prelude interior, prelude exterior, prelude engine, prelude everything! PM with offer :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
PreludePowerR said:
i have an rx7 for sale thats has a prelude conversion, prelude interior, prelude exterior, prelude engine, prelude everything! PM with offer :eek:
omg! hahhaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
thats good. omg, thats funny.

·
Wow! Look at that
427 Posts
PreludePowerR said:
WOW for real. Man check your box you got a PM. Just name the price and I will pick it up tomorrow :) :) :) :D

J/K
That the funniest **** I heard all day.

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
2001 type R 5 speed RHD w/ 19834 miles. Blue with black cloth interior.

25k + shipping from Japan and whatever you pay to make it legal.

PM me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts