Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some SE rims. I need the ones with gray/silver accents. I don't need the red ones.

Preferably in good condition. LMK. Thanks.

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am coming to SF again. In June. Will you be able to hold them for me? What do you want for them? Post pics man.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
if you send me the money yes i will hold them for you. there are tires on them that would have enough meat to get you hoe if you drove here dont know what you had planned. or if you ant them shipped 325+shipping or to save on shipping if you dont want the tires what ever it cost for me to get them taken off will need to be added. but im sure it would save 30is in shipping

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
hey dan i am picking up a 5 lug swap on sunday i just need rims after that.

so i will be selling my se wheels in a few months if you havent found any by then

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey dan i am picking up a 5 lug swap on sunday i just need rims after that.

so i will be selling my se wheels in a few months if you havent found any by then
Did you sell your first set to Torrey and painted the inserts red? I saw her pics, you did a very fine job on them.

Anyways, yeah, let me know. There is a possibility that I will go to Cali again this fall, like I always do. I will give you 500 bucks for the SE's. Hold them for me bro.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
my swap wont be done any time soon so i will definitely hold them for you.

and yes the ones that torrey bought are the ones i had and i painted them

thanks for the compliments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts