Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ừ§ Ąŕm¥
18 Posts
I too am looking for a pearl white lip kit for a 5th gen, no problem if I have to get it painted either. I have been looking at the ones on eBay, does anyone know if these fit the preludes well or are they cheap junkers?

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
thread jack much?

anyhoo...yeah. try to avoid them fiberglass ebay junk. the only kit i would get in fiberglass in the mugen since thats all thats out there. fiberglass is a pain. for what it might cost you to get it to fit right...you should have shelled out the extra money for the polyurethane...b/c more than likely...you will break your fiberglass along the way

edit: to the op...heres a wwrs kit for sale...not a bad price fs wing west lip kit off 99lude - 502StreetScene

·
Registered
20 Posts
There seems to be alot of people out there with wwrs sides and rear with greddy front lips. Persoanlly though, its a tough one between OEM lip kit and WWRS lip kit. You can find WWRS lips just about anywhere now adays, not so much on the oem lips.

·
Ừ§ Ąŕm¥
18 Posts
yea thanks thread jacker...
i signed up for the that website hopefuly he still has it
thread jack much?

anyhoo...yeah. try to avoid them fiberglass ebay junk. the only kit i would get in fiberglass in the mugen since thats all thats out there. fiberglass is a pain. for what it might cost you to get it to fit right...you should have shelled out the extra money for the polyurethane...b/c more than likely...you will break your fiberglass along the way

edit: to the op...heres a wwrs kit for sale...not a bad price fs wing west lip kit off 99lude - 502StreetScene

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just bought a front lip from handa, got here in three days, looks perfect. It's urethane (so it won't crack like a fiberglass knock-off.) They only have black and blue, but knock-offs only come in black, anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts