Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
merlindavis said:
nice marshall... when you do my 3g lights, it's another write-up for ya... btw, last 5 pics were red x'ed... dunno why...
damnit and now it wont let me access because of allocated data transfer....anyone wanna host this for me or know of somewhere where i can host it for free?
marsh

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
when jason gets ludeconduct.com up this weekend i'll put it up there for ya... email me the pics and the writup page and i'll host it on my geocities 'till this weekend...

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
uhhh, you sure you went over bw? geocities gives ya 3 gig per month... i just loaded the write-up again and all the pics loaded this time, and i didn't get the bandwidth error message...

btw, the last 5 pics work fine, it was a problem with my connection, has happened before, just forgot about it...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
merlindavis said:
uhhh, you sure you went over bw? geocities gives ya 3 gig per month... i just loaded the write-up again and all the pics loaded this time, and i didn't get the bandwidth error message...

btw, the last 5 pics work fine, it was a problem with my connection, has happened before, just forgot about it...
COOL, ok well i guess that its working now. check it out
marsh

·
disco bandit
4,042 Posts
seriously

add up the cost of the materials;
the altezzas, LEDs, glue, paint ect, basically figure out how much it costs to do that, and then do it for people at 2 or 3 times the price!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts