Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend told me that coke is used by the police to take off blood off concrete. Do you guys thinnk this would work for the wax taht i have on my stock black side skirts?

·
ricersmakethebabyjesuscry
633 Posts
i have tried everything you can imagine and nothing actually "took off" wax stains to a point where it was acceptable

i just kept applying vinyl/rubber protectant every 2-3 weeks to cover it up

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
I used to use Meguiars Vinyl Protectant with a toothbrush when I had my stock base sides on (this was before they started putting it in that shiny red bottle, I'm not sure if they changed the product any). It always worked like a charm. What wax are you using?

·
Registered
57 Posts
coke should since its very acidic, even try white vinegar dilluted first then go to pure vinegar

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I need to find something to fix this also,I was thinking about painting the sides and rear to match my car,but I actually like the black look,I just use stoners trim shine for now

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I used vegetable oil and applied it with paper towels (so no lint)and it works like a charm. Someone suggested peanut butter but I figure it was the oil in the peanut butter that did the trick so I experimented with vegatable oil. You guys should try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts