Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just woke up from my 24hr long nap... little headack and a bit ... hangover "feel"...

anyways, then I realize that 1 day ago, I wrote my LAST exam of my school life and there... it all feels so much better.. NO MORE SCHOOL... WOO HOO

and just to keep this prelude related, after my exam yesterday, I went and got all the dents on my car removed
so you guys can expect a "picture posting happy pkw1" soon

------------------

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
24 hours wow!!

Thats a LOT of sleep. Do you have a headache?

------------------
Warren

93 Prelude VTEC N/A (lots of mods) [email protected]

00 Honda Accord SE (stock)

G

·
congrads.. i still have a few more years left (not sure b/c i transfered school and grr some credits didn't transfer)

Irene

------------------
Forum Moderator for Club Events
President of the Pennsylvania Honda Prelude Club
Member of Girlie Girle Racing and Team Interlude

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

·
Registered
416 Posts
shieeet...

you guys are all saying how great it is after you leave school..or at least pondering what it'd be like..

heh..i liked my school days and looking back now, i realize i LOVED my school days.

Studying may suck but studying at work doesn't feel any better. you're studying for grades any more after graduation but for $. For some, that may be a great inspiration but sometimes, it just feels like i'm selling out.

where did you go to get ur dents pulled? or did you do it at home?

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
ah, the good old days. i used to stay up for 2 or 3 days straight working in studio... then go to the reviews barely able to function except for massive ingestion of caffeine and other stimulants. i'm not sure what was worse, the awful feeling of having been up for 80 hours straight and NOT being able to fall asleep, or the throbbing headache (and not knowing whose bed i was in and what time it was) from sleeping for the next 20 hours after that.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
schwett: That's pretty much what I did for the past 3 weeks... sleeping for 4 hrs every 2nd day.. until yesterday

johnsoncranium: I see what you mean too, but I actually rather work, then to do another useless assignment.. also I get pay (which goes straight into my next car)

dka: SUCKER!!! haha.. j/k

thanks all all you others for listening..

------------------

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
people tell me the same thing, "i miss school!" BULLSH!T!! i'd much rather do homework and get paid for it, rather than do homework in which i'm paying them for.
they also tell me that work is repetitive and it gets boring. blah blah.... cuz everyone i know who has recently graduated are sooooo damn happy that they're finally at a real job making real money. oh, and lemme tell ya, somehow, their self-esteem and confidence shoots up ten-folds after graduation.

congrats on your last assignment!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Congrats man, yeah finishing is good, university is only good since all the chicks are there. I rather get paid for the work I do =)

------------------

Pearl White
00'SS

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i miss school

i got up early too, but i did that for the NBA playoffs.... yeah i know, NBA is lame

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99Prelude_LC:
If mods are like drugs, then i'm addicted to o0OO0o. He's my hero :D</font>

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:

yeah i know, NBA is lame

</font>
Yes, yes it is.

But u know what's not? The NHL!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
BOOyAH! In before lock!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
I was starting to wonder where you went! Congrats nonetheless!

SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member
Do you know where your jammies are?

Member of the Jammie/DelTapywa Crew!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pkw1:
anyways, then I realize that 1 day ago, I wrote my LAST exam of my school life and there... it all feels so much better.. NO MORE SCHOOL... WOO HOO
</font>
Thats awesome dude what did you major in?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.