Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, in the prelude gen5 community, the majority think that the Wings West "thruster"/"midwing" spoiler is UGLY one the prelude....

To each his own. Chacun a son gout!

I love this spoiler! I think it balances out the long front hood. It would definitely be nicer with a full oem body kit too.. My order just came in and i'm about to get it painted/installed. For no good reason i just wanted to show you the wing before its painted/installed...

Oh by the way, i really shouldnt call this a "wings west" spoiler. its a replica from a local shop and it comes with clear LED brake lights rather than the red LED brake lights from WW..

[This message has been edited by jkoc (edited April 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
HEHEHE...it just sounds dirty, come on everyone, say it out loud...thruster, louder...hehe
I don't think i've even seen a 5th Gen with a mid wing before, I think it may look pretty good
post some pics up after you got it on.

------------------
Got VTEC? I don't.
92 Prelude Si BONE stock
**[email protected] at LACR so 15.5 at Pomona**

HAIL CURRY! www.rubberburner.com

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i want a Type-S wing....

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
I Love that spoiler!! i emailed that guy with the black lude and he told me that it fits perfect and in my opinion i love the spoiler, but one question! do u guys think it will be too heavy and make the trunk close evertime its poped??? thanks!!1

1 - 20 of 42 Posts