Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting a new spoiler soon to go with my new black widow kit. what u think is a nicer spoiler the widow spoiler from ground desings or the sallen spoiler. i have seen the saleen spoiler on a yellow lude with my same body kit and it looked hella nice so what u guys think is a nicer spoiler. i am stuck any comments would help. payce

T

·
0 Posts
I have always been a fan of the saleen wing on stangs, and I think it would look decent with an aggressive kit like the black widow. I have also seen a picture of the black widow spoiler with the full body kit on a lude and it looked really tight. It's a toss-up, but u can't go wrong with either.

Good luck!

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
prelude19: are you scraping like hell with the kit? or is it not installed yet? well.. goodluck with clearance. I think the car looks okay Naked..without a spoiler..just like how good Tia Carrera would look naked.. hahaha..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a Saleen spoiler for sale. It's Fiberglass. It looked really good on my car, but I was just begging the cops in my area to be pulled over, so i took it off. It was on my car for about 6 months and nothings wrong with it... If you're interested email me... [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts