Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was supposed to get a call from JR when the kit was released for the SH. I was just browsing their website and I saw the SH kit available on the ordering page for $3,595. Is this just a marketing thing or is the kit really available? I called JR but they're closed because it's Sunday. Anyone know? (How long has the SH kit been up on the ordering page on their web site?)

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
I don't believe in Titles
3,078 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I was supposed to get a call from JR when the kit was released for the SH. I was just browsing their website and I saw the SH kit available on the ordering page for $3,595. Is this just a marketing thing or is the kit really available? I called JR but they're closed because it's Sunday. Anyone know? (How long has the SH kit been up on the ordering page on their web site?)

</font>
Don't you remember about six months ago the SC was on their web page and it was all a "mistake" from their web designer?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 5Gen_Prelude:
Don't you remember about six months ago the SC was on their web page and it was all a "mistake" from their web designer?</font>
Yeah I do remember that...I was just hoping--(tear...sniff sniff hehehe)

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well, a JR rep stated that the SH SC would be release a few weeks after that base SC. I would say that the SH SC is listed just to show that it is coming soon. I wouldn't consider it out till nopi or other JR distributors have it listed on their websites.

------------------
99 Red 5spd Prelude=AutoX
90 auto Accord sedan=DD
AIM: Jvtecsho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts