Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to get my computer tested tomorow when i get the engine swapped. the comp is out of a 92 manual, and it is currently in a 93 auto. it worked fine until it got wet, then the car would start up, and the d4 light would be blinking green and the car would only shift in 2nd and 3rd. even if i manually shift it. but i found out that if i click the key on once, but don't start it, it blinks, and if i turn the key back and click it again to the on position, it would stop blinking and everything in the car would run correctly. why in the world does it do this? the computer doesn't throw a code or anything. just the green d4 light.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i get my car back from the shop tommorow and i will find out it i need the new ecu or not. btw, does anyone know why i don't get emails about new messages in threads i subrcibe to? i get im emails, but that's all. and yes, it is selected in the options.

·
Unregistered
5,760 Posts
i think it was taking up too much bandwidth so the admins disabled that option on the server, even though the option is still there when you create a new message

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.