Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joon, G5luder (thank you!) and myself...who else?

It would be a good idea to have stickers made up. We are supposed to be a club (H-A.net) for this event, so there's another reason for stickers. Anyone have any connections to get stickers done inexpensively?

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah.. I was about to register like... tonight.. but found out the deadline was yesterday

Guess I won't be attending... do you want stickers? I will see what I can do for you Jeff... I have been putting sponsors' cash into new hardware and stuff, but we can skip that for a month and I will send you some sticks if you want.. I have one

------------------
Malken00
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
G5Luder said if you can get your money to him by Friday you should be cool. He's going there next Saturday to do what he's got to do so if you make it by then your in.

BTW I'm going as well!!!

I can't wait to take 5k miles off my tires in a one day!!!

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
I'm going too!

If you guys are serious about stickers, my friend owns a vinyl graphics business. If you can get me a design for a logo or whatever, I'm sure he can make some vinyl stickers up for pretty cheap. It would have to be a one or two color logo, as he only has the equipment to cut vinyl, not print it yet... Let me know...

Andrew

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
so its NEXT sat as in the 7th of april?? please tell that is the day, cause then i will be there.

also anyone have a spare helmet i can borrow?

</font>
No. The event at Pocono is May 12th. If you want to go, you have to have your money in g5luder's hands by this Saturday, April 7th...

Andrew

·
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
G5Luder said if you can get your money to him by Friday you should be cool. He's going there next Saturday to do what he's got to do so if you make it by then your in.

BTW I'm going as well!!!

I can't wait to take 5k miles off my tires in a one day!!!

</font>
dude, i got 1st dips on your helmet right???
although i'm still not sure about running yet...

anyhoo, i'll will go anyway... if only to watch...

------------------
------------------

OG H-A Member
1997 San Marino Red SH
~scratch here, ding there. Sigh...~
AIM: imagepree

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
I'm going if I can get my money to him on time.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
#550/2500
OEM body kit
JDM fogs and blue valve cover
Happy luding

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I will be there too.

Don't have a direct connection but can ask graphic shop here.

------------------
Prelude forever-It's so nice going fast on the open road

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I saw mention of the helmets, we won't be able to borrow one on the day? Crap! I haven't signed up, but I might try if I can get out of buying a helmet right before it, I don't think I'll have the money right now.

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gLudeous:
I saw mention of the helmets, we won't be able to borrow one on the day? Crap! I haven't signed up, but I might try if I can get out of buying a helmet right before it, I don't think I'll have the money right now.</font>
I didn't get the impression that there will be any helmets to borrow at the event, from Mazen (G5luder). Use your credit card!

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

H

·
0 Posts
i'll be visiting with some of the fellow pennsylvania honda prelude club members...

btw.. could you guys also see about a price for my club stickers? i think i've finally come up with a simple sticker design... email me please!!

Irene

------------------

1 - 20 of 43 Posts