Honda Prelude Online banner

who whould you steal from?

• Orphaned little girl on street trying to sell bracelets for money

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Little brother who has cancer and has no hair from radiation treatment

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • dad who will kick the living **** out of you and then lock you in the closet for a day

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
My name is John.
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.

So if you've missed two classes already of school at your local community college where attendance is part of your grade....and the school is 30 mins from your house assuming you take highway and go about the speed limit (65 in ohio)

and you have no gasoline or money...

Who would you steal from?

Orphaned little girl on street trying to sell bracelets for money (has a dish with money in it next to her)

Little brother who has cancer and has no hair from radiation treatment

dad who will kick the living **** out of you and then lock you in the closet for a day (thus missing another day of school with a 20 point quiz)

what would you do?

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
I think Id get a job and learn how to manage money :bigthumb: :p

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
orphaned girl might not have enough money.

little brother probably doesn't have much either but if I knew he had money in a savings stash in the house, I will look into it.

dad will have money, CCs, and what nots. If I already have the grades for the class(es), then a 20 pt quiz can suffer.

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
thepreludedude said:
put the little girl on the street. make her sell more than bracelets:)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Roger you always crack me up, jokes are so quick and to the point yet subtle. I cant wait to meet you at one of our meets.

BTW, not to whore you thread John, but you two need to come to the OHPOC meet in april, its posted on OHPOC :bigthumb:

Anyways, steal from the pops. :chase:

·
Official *snow* Hater
751 Posts
thepreludedude said:
put the little girl on the street. make her sell more than bracelets:)
Bwaahahhahaha...I almost just spit food all over my monitor at work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
I'm having a lot of trouble buying into the premise of the question. It's so implausible. There are so many better options than stealing to solve that problem. Carpool to school? Drop out of school this semester, get a job, and save up better for next semester? Sell some stuff on Ebay?

I guess I'm over-analyzing. :laugh:

I guess if I HAD to steal to get gas for some reason, I would just steal the gas from the gas station - drive off without paying. Most people wouldn't feel as bad stealing from a faceless business owner.

Andrew

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
aklucsarits said:
I'm having a lot of trouble buying into the premise of the question. It's so implausible. There are so many better options than stealing to solve that problem. Carpool to school? Drop out of school this semester, get a job, and save up better for next semester? Sell some stuff on Ebay?

I guess if I HAD to steal to get gas for some reason, I would just steal the gas from the gas station - drive off without paying. Most people wouldn't feel as bad stealing from a faceless business owner.

Andrew
Except the consequences would be far greater than stealing from the papa :laugh:

Id much rather get a beating from my dad, than go to jail or fined by the gov.

Of course, I work and live on my own, so stealing from my dad would be kinda hard. LOL

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
donate blood and sperm! if I still needed more money then its a toss up between the lil girl and sick brother. neither of them could put up much of a fight.

·
no diggity
1,127 Posts
aklucsarits said:

Andrew
You could search the couch for coins and take the bus :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts