Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering because i have a co-worker who is 17.......

a long time ago i always wondered why older ppl would tell me "i am scared for your generation" or "this generations kids' are idiots" etc you get the idea

i finally understand that statement...........talking to a 17 year old just amazed me in the difference in "his" generation and "mine" (btw i'm only 23 but it was amazing) i dunno how this guy survives and his friends....... i'm sure there are some really good kids out there and this might be a small demographic but still, my observations were very surprising

makes me wonder how bad our generation is?

and on a totally different tangent........i'm glad i was born with the internet, cause when i get old at least i can browse and do something with computers and be online. that way i'm not bored and play bridge all day

·
There's only one....
2,973 Posts
I turned 19 a few months ago.. but I think BLACKISWACK is still in high school...

petern101 said:
and on a totally different tangent........i'm glad i was born with the internet, cause when i get old at least i can browse and do something with computers and be online. that way i'm not bored and play bridge all day

I agree.... I dunno what I would do w/o the internet....

·
SuperMod
7,962 Posts
apocalypse said:
younger kids are all young punks
+1 until they prove themselves to be exceptions.

This is a "guilty until proven innocent" case :laugh:

It's ridiculous when I see high schoolers trying to stare me down. I used to do that thinking I could kick some serious ass. :laugh:
Now I know I could do enough damage to end up in jail :nono:

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
Isn't Tannie still ike 13:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts