Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set....just wondering if any of you guys have the hookup. Also, I havent been around for a while, are there any good write ups lately?

TIA :bigthumb:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LudedudeSi said:
Hmotorsonline.com Steve can hook ya up for a lil under 300. or at least he did for me.;)
and do they charge a fortune for shipping like the other guys on ebay? i'd like to get them for under $300 and not pay $80 in shipping too :rolleyes: do you remember what you paid total?

also, how hard was the install?

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Install was CAKE! I was lucky enough to get mine from Babak when he sold his few sets here.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
quickprelude said:

are there any good write ups floating around i could read?
here's a write up for you:

1: Cut existing wires that go from car to headlight.
2: Remove bumper
3: remove USDM headlights
4: put JDM headlights in
5: splice wires cut in step 1 to the wires coming out of the JDM headights.
6: Put bumper back on.

It really is as easy as that.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet thanks....so what bulbs do they change to? H1s? are they any better for light projection then the american headlamps?

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
quickprelude said:
sweet thanks....so what bulbs do they change to? H1s? are they any better for light projection then the american headlamps?
I forget what bulbs they are, but I did notice better road illumination with the bulbs that are in there.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
cantdrive55 said:

I forget what bulbs they are, but I did notice better road illumination with the bulbs that are in there.
after i made you rewire them at the mile square park meet.

·
.:..::Totes Magotes::..:.
2,174 Posts
$265 Shipped with bulbs and harnesses is the best price I have seen by FAR

Glad I got in on that deal :bigthumb:

·
one day...
794 Posts
I got mine shipped with bulbs, harnesses, and the corner light pullers for $220 :) I also got a set of h4 harnesses from a civic to utilize the high/low aspect of the h4 bulbs for free along with it.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
braggin is cool about the prices you guys got, but could you give us a heads up where you got that kinda deal?

·
Third time is a charm.
1,144 Posts
jeez munscher whered you get that hook-up?

·
one day...
794 Posts
jtcdudeman said:
braggin is cool about the prices you guys got, but could you give us a heads up where you got that kinda deal?

My bad man... i got it through e-bay, but ultimately it came from Import Auto Salvage in NC. Great guys, my friends and I have since done other business with them as well.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Scalifludesi said:
and it took him forever to rewire it :laugh:
:laugh: It was dark out, and I had no tools. What I really needed was a pair of needle nose pliers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts