Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I like the Volks...in the top pix...they always looked nice on 5th gens. All of them are pretty tight.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OvaDaLimiT:
I like the last one.
I remember seeing it before, but i don't remember....who makes that rim?
</font>
I also really like the last ones.....they don't seem as common as others. By the way they're SSR GP-0

·
Registered
59 Posts
I really love those last ones!!! Placid, you said SSR makes them?... I cann't seem to find them. Tire Rack doesn't have em, Discount Tire Direct doesn't have em, Tread Depot doesn't have em. Where did you see 'em? I want!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those a Volk Racing AV-3. Then TRD? haha..you drive a honda man. Then those look like Konig tantrums or somethin...Motegi MR-7 look like that too. Those other two i'm not sure. I'd get the AV-3's...expensive though. Or the 7 spoke one. 6 would look nice also.

------------------
Jeffrey
1998 Honda Prelude
FMAX Turbo Kit

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
That last one looks like the racier version of the SSR GT-1.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
898 Posts
I think that the last wheel is called GP-0 Decolte Evolution. The original GP-0 is an 8 split spoke wheel that looked very similar to the original Racing Hart Type C. If anybody knows where to get SSR wheels (or what shop imports them here in Cali) I'm all ears. I think that NakayamaRacingSports use to carry them, but when I asked them, they told me to call Eurosport, which I think is a shop somewhere in Hawaii.

------------------

The BEST racing experience ever

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Are those GP-0s light like the GT-1 and Integrals?

·
Registered
898 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lilLude2k:
Where can I find those SSR's? Tire Rack carries SSR'S, but not that model. Any info would be greatly appreciated!</font>
You can try going to www.gtautosports.com. They carry some SSR wheels there, but can't remember if they carry the Decolte.

------------------

The BEST racing experience ever

·
Registered
210 Posts
the SSR GP-0 Decolte Evolution are more rare and will most likely cost more than those AV3.

i personally like the SSR. they are 3-piece and weigh 16.7 lbs (in 17") from what i have researched.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts