Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the subject says. As of now I have a nordic myst but I might paint it some type of blue in the future.

ADR cypher

ADR x-factor

RH Evo C5

Thats it for now. I am still looking hard for the right set of wheels. Give me some input and tell me what your favorite wheel is.

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
C5s is still one of the best 5 spoke rims out now, I will have mine on next week in fact

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
yea of the 3 you posted, i would go with the C5's. have you considered the ro_ja formula 5's? those are pretty nice too since you seem to like the 5-spoke designs

·
Registered
217 Posts
ehh no offense but the c5-EVO just doesn't give me the chills the original does, i guess its because the others are so damn hard to find now that they aren't around

but the pattern is great for the evo, but imo if u going with evo the c2's are nice

`knight

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate, well not hate, dislike the look of those type of rims. I like the bigger spoked more.

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
XilverKnight said:
ehh no offense but the c5-EVO just doesn't give me the chills the original does, i guess its because the others are so damn hard to find now that they aren't around

but the pattern is great for the evo, but imo if u going with evo the c2's are nice

`knight
I agree....the evos don't compare to the original 3-piece C5's :bigthumb: out of those three, I'd definitely say to get the c5 evos....but I'd rather have the M5's :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
RH Evolution C5 or M5... or if possible a set of Racing Hart C5 (3pc). :)

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
hey enhanced, what size rims do you plan on gettting?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts