they all bout the same price....

type S

nuespeed

spoon

if it was u which would u buy.?

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
I like the front Neuspeed bar alot. It is very solid. I had to go with Spoon on the rear bar though since Neuspeed doesn't make a rear bar. I guess the Spoon bar is nice, but I like the quality and one-piece design of the Neuspeed bar.

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
I got NEUSPEED on my car Jacky ... Dude its cheaper then SPOON and just as good.

·
I want to be a raper
2,766 Posts
i think the spoon people would vouch spoon because they spent so much money on their spoons but all in all both spoon and neuspeed are great

i had neuspeed on my car for a while and it was perfect, the one piece design makes it extremely effective

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
ice1cube said:
i think the spoon people would vouch spoon because they spent so much money on their spoons but all in all both spoon and neuspeed are great

i had neuspeed on my car for a while and it was perfect, the one piece design makes it extremely effective
exactly.....I think the Spoon bar is one of those things in life that you don't really get what you pay for. Not for those kind of bills.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I sold my Spoon Bars for $500 for both to a tech at my local Honda dealer. I have been using Neuspeed since....can I notice a difference....NOPE.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My Neuspeed serves it's purpose fine...

·
Registered
101 Posts
i've had, neuspeed, no name, spoon, big difference? nope. i would say neuspeed or spoon. neuspeed is cheap. i just sold mine for $90 shipped cause i got a spoon. but it ended up being just a little money to get it since i had a bar already. if you plan on buying one then i suggest get the polished neuspeed and save some money

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok where can i get a POLISH NUESPEED? ANY WHERE CHEAP?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
JDM type S

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
No, you can get the different bolts...i can get it to work with all of them

1 - 20 of 27 Posts