Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
formally Sik96prelude
1,061 Posts
I have a fidanza flywheel and a Clutchnet 6 puck with havy duty PP. let me tell you my clutch is nicer than ACT or Clutchmaster, all my friends have ACT or clutchmaster and they absolutly love mine. Same warrenty less break in time feels smoother and locks up nicer. the flywheel is nice as well.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
With flywheels you're not really going to be able to get people to tell you performance differences, it's just what weight you want, and the main thing, the longevity of the flywheel. What they're made out of, and how many pieces they're made out of will determine how long it's going to last.

I have an ACT Street/Strip Disk, HD PP, and JUN Flywheel, I could never complain about my set up. You can feather as much as you want, or drop the *@$# out of it and it'll grab like hell.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I have an ACT Street Strip and just a resurfaced stock flywheel and it grips great. I may upgrade my flywheel once I decide what to do with my engine. You should be fine with your setup

·
pretending to drive...
466 Posts
ACT HD Street Setup with Clutchmasters flywheel (same as fidanza - just a different color) is my set-up - and I love it. No problems.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
When I chose a flywheel, I was looking for a complete aftermarket piece that was as heavy as possible. The only thing I could really find was the JUN light flywheel (~12lbs). No complaints here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ACT 6 PUCK W HD PP AND FIDANZA FLYWHEEL. NO PROBS. ONLY THAT THERE WAS NO TIMING MARK ON IT AND THE PRICK KID THAT DID THE TEST FAILED MY ISHT. I WANTED TO BEAT HIS ARS.

·
Registered
762 Posts
So far so good with my Exedy racing clutch and Clutchmasters aluminum flywheel. Happy Luder here :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts