Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup all, just need some opions here. I just install my USDM fogs back on, didnt know why I took them out before, coz it looks pretty nice & clean. just that its kinda dime, maybe coz its only stock 55w H3, I want to change the bulbs to something else but cant make up my mind. alot of pplz now days like yellow fog lights, so I wonder what would you guys prefer, yellow or bright white? any good recommend on brands?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
yellow's growin on me....yellow's actually better for the fog, but white looks cleaner....my stock H3C bulbs actually look yellow compared to my E46 HID's ;) :D when I see pics, I usually like the white ones better....but like I said, yellow's growin on me

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah... I agree with u too, I'm starting imagine my car with yellow fogs, wats with the yellows anyways? I used to see them alot in high school back in 93-97 but then it dies out. now its coming back again?

well for one thing, I ain't gonna have to worry abt fogs that much in my area.

·
Registered
411 Posts
yellow grows on you if you have a good tone, but hyper white is always good

·
wasting my youth
1,349 Posts
On black cars, i like yellow. On other colors, i think white looks best (if it's a perfect match for the headlights.)

Otherwise, with my current condition (vision+ in the headlights and stock bulbs in the JDMs) i think it would look much better with yellow bulbs.

This pic sold me on ion yellows.

Now i just need to find a place that sells them in H3C.

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
obrigado said:
On black cars, i like yellow. On other colors, i think white looks best (if it's a perfect match for the headlights.)

Otherwise, with my current condition (vision+ in the headlights and stock bulbs in the JDMs) i think it would look much better with yellow bulbs.

This pic sold me on ion yellows.

Now i just need to find a place that sells them in H3C.
do the conversion u lazyass!

·
Registered
147 Posts
CTPRELUDE said:
I personally like the white better, but it looks like the yellow works better from this last pic.
my bro's lights are aimed a little lower

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Hey thats me!!

I like the look of the IS300 and GS 400 HID/Yellow fogs. Plus its really hard to match my HID's to the fog bulbs without actually putting HID lights in them.

·
wasting my youth
1,349 Posts
Ludatic said:

do the conversion u lazyass!
You mean the hack job? No way! Only pure JDM goodness for my fogs. :p

You're forgetting, mugen pedals were one of my first mods. :nutty:

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Yellow Hands Down!

--Sam

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
piaa extreme white headlights/driving lights

I need to get a good pic of them on a clear night, but taking pics of lights is a biotch to get right.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts