Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be painting my RED 89si in the next 3 months and I'm torn on what color to paint it: NSX yellow or a different shade of red. I'm just looking for suggestions or anyone else who has painted their car one of these colors. If I get red what shade of red would be best? Thanx.
-Peace

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that what color yours is, fruit loop?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have never been a big fan of red cars (unless it has a prancing horse on the front). Yellow would be good since it is quite in right now. NSX yellow or S2000 yellow or even Corvette yellow. I don't know if the NSX and S2000 are the same colour.

It may be cheaper to stay with a red because your car is already red. There are a lot of nice reds to choose from though.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sonix:
Is that what color yours is, fruit loop?</font>
Damn dude take it easy...there are alot of cars with sparkle paint jobs that look pretty phat. Relax man

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sonix:
Is that what color yours is, fruit loop?</font>
it was merely a suggestion. if you don't like it, then just ignore it ok? sheesh!
you wanted a shade of red, so there.

i can care less what you paint your car.. yellow is no good in my book cuz it reminds me of a cab.

·
Buttering up the muffin
965 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imagepree:
since no one cares, i'll give you a suggestion.

cherry red! w/ sparkles.
</font>
You mean those paint jobs you see at car shows. They look gheeto to me. Its like chrome rims with crome window strips, crome fenders, chrome licence plate....ghetto

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't anyone take a joke on this page, hahaha. I wasn't dissing you dude. It's all good.
-Peace

·
Registered
233 Posts
NSX and S2000 Yellow are both Spa Yellow. The S2000 came out in basically the same colors the NSX came out with. No matter what, if you're paying to repaint the whole car, you might as well go for a different color than your stock, but getting too fancy with paint makes it hard to repaint when there's a fender bender and stuff.

------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts