Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get some pullies, everything but the crank shaft one. i dont know exactly how many but i think there is a power steering and alternator one. i amd wondering where it is the cheapest and if i can do it myself. i have the helms manual and have some knowledge of cars. i lowered my own car and hmmm thats about it so far. it doesnt seem that hard. has anyone tried it?

------------------

aLwAyS lOoKiNg To Go FaStEr
2000 Crystal Blue Base Prelude
OEM Body kit
AEM CAI
EIBACH PROKIT
Dc Front Upper Strut Tower Bar
Dc Rear Lower Strut Tower Bar
Mobil One Synthetic 5w-30
AUDIO:Alpine 7965 CD deck,Mtx Thunder 304 @ 375 Watts, Mtx Thunder 302 @ 400 Watts Powering A 12 Inch Mtx 8000, and Alpine 12 Disc Cd Changer

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Christ, it's like you people haven't ever heard of a search engine.

http://www.google.com Try looking for unorthodox racing there...

there's also a search button top and right of the front page of any forum.

It's not that I dislike giving people answers, but at least they should try finding stuff out on their own. =/

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not that i dont know where to buy it from but i am wondering where i can get the best prices.

------------------

OEM Body kit
AEM CAI
EIBACH PROKIT
AUDIO:Alpine 7965 CD deck,Mtx Thunder 304 @ 375 Watts, Mtx Thunder 302 @ 400 Watts Powering A 12 Inch Mtx 8000, and Alpine 12 Disc Cd Changer

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah but the thing is that i am looking for the UOR pullies. or are they about the same.?

------------------

OEM Body kit
AEM CAI
EIBACH PROKIT

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
hey boyguan... first of all, please use UR not UOR
their logo and stickers are "UR" UnOrthodox.

anyways, im not sure if u can only get the 2 accesory pullies just by themselves like that. and yes, they are power steering and alternator. i got mine from summit racing (3-piece kit). u can try calling and ask if they sell it in just a 2-piece. i know for a fact they sell the crank by itself too.

if they dont, then confirm it by emailing unorthodox's website.

as for instalation... i hear its a real pain and takes alot of time if u have no experience with it and even worse if u never have seen it done. i dunno man, no one can measure ur ability to do or not do somthing... its up to u

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts