Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a copy of the picture of the JDM Sidemarker Template. I saw the How To thread in the FAQ for installing the JDM Sidemarkers but the picture is missing for the template.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Excuse the dumb question (I'm a Brit, and we call things by different names!) but what's a side marker? I've got a JDM BB4 outside, and can probably measure bits if it helps, but I'm not quite sure which bit you're referring to :confused:

Dominic

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
do you guys need placment mesurements or a cutting templet. because i have both the pics i got from ht

and the templet i got with my side markers. if you need the cutting templet let me know i will crawl up in my atic and pull it from my box of rare jdm toys i have to install

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
^^Where did you buy your sidemarkers? they provided a template too? I plan to install some soon and know scratch at this point...

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
both templates would be great!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
i bought them from a guy in new zeland.

you can take some thin carboard like from a tissue box and trimm it in all the right ways till the marker fits in right.

next time im in my attic i will get the templet out and see if i can get my scanner workin. should be up there today or tomarow gota put my stock suspension up there.

·
Registered
372 Posts
slipknot95758 said:
i bought them from a guy in new zeland.

you can take some thin carboard like from a tissue box and trimm it in all the right ways till the marker fits in right.

next time im in my attic i will get the templet out and see if i can get my scanner workin. should be up there today or tomarow gota put my stock suspension up there.
yea i contacted that guy and he's sending me a template in the mail... :bigthumb:
i will see if i can scan it or something and post it up....

but as far as the alignment of it on the fender goes, i think the front/top of the sidemarker is just a straight line from the top of the wheel-well and a straight line from the side of the wheel-well, if that makes any sense....

added: something similar to this...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts