Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a good place online? my jdms have been modified, so i only need the USDM bulbs now...i think H3C correct? or H3? i always get confused :(

·
JDM turbo whore
1,797 Posts
PreludePower said:
if you did the h3 conversion, then i suggets going with narvagolds, very nice color. Alot of the fellow luders here one PO.com use these bulbs. you can get them at www.suvlights.com
do a search on the conversion it only takes 5 minutes to do the conversion. i suggest this place as well very cheap

·
Registered
186 Posts
Originally posted by shik0me:
FYI www.suvlights.com is damn slow with the shipping. Myself and a few other members have waited over two weeks after payment to get the bulbs.
I agree with you completely, i ordered my osram silverstars from him about 4 months ago, and he just now emailed me and said that he is now sending them out.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
azninside said:
get some E46 HID's an they'll make the stock bulbs look like they're yellow :laugh: ;) :D
haha how much $$$ would that run you...i always wanted hid..but w/ projector/install and everything..its bank!

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
suvlights.com is like 30 minutes from my house.. and that fawker charges me 8 bucks on shipping.. AND taxes me (ok tax i understand, it's the law).. but the shipping was horeendous.. he shipped the 2 bulbs inside an ENVELOPE with bubblewrap

atleast have the decency to ship it inside a box.. and he shipped it with USPS and it showed the price on it.. 2 bucks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
suvlights.com is not good w/ customer service. Try to avoid them. But i got my Narvas, and they look good. the H3 conversion is really easy.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ludatic said:
suvlights.com is like 30 minutes from my house.. and that fawker charges me 8 bucks on shipping.... and he shipped it with USPS and it showed the price on it.. 2 bucks :rolleyes:
wow i would definately get in his face and complain about that bs... false advertising..are they legally able to do that?

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
liloutlaws said:

wow i would definately get in his face and complain about that bs... false advertising..are they legally able to do that?

u can't really complain, they have a flat shipping rate across the US, it's stated so whatever..

remember it's shipping and "handling".. meaning he's takin his time to actually go to the post office and ship it out.. so i understand.. but i'm just *****in anyway hahaha

·