Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
JDM turbo whore
1,813 Posts
PreludePower said:
if you did the h3 conversion, then i suggets going with narvagolds, very nice color. Alot of the fellow luders here one PO.com use these bulbs. you can get them at www.suvlights.com
do a search on the conversion it only takes 5 minutes to do the conversion. i suggest this place as well very cheap

·
Retired, sorta
6,475 Posts
suvlights.com is like 30 minutes from my house.. and that fawker charges me 8 bucks on shipping.. AND taxes me (ok tax i understand, it's the law).. but the shipping was horeendous.. he shipped the 2 bulbs inside an ENVELOPE with bubblewrap

atleast have the decency to ship it inside a box.. and he shipped it with USPS and it showed the price on it.. 2 bucks :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ludatic said:
suvlights.com is like 30 minutes from my house.. and that fawker charges me 8 bucks on shipping.... and he shipped it with USPS and it showed the price on it.. 2 bucks :rolleyes:
wow i would definately get in his face and complain about that bs... false advertising..are they legally able to do that?

·
Retired, sorta
6,475 Posts
liloutlaws said:

wow i would definately get in his face and complain about that bs... false advertising..are they legally able to do that?

u can't really complain, they have a flat shipping rate across the US, it's stated so whatever..

remember it's shipping and "handling".. meaning he's takin his time to actually go to the post office and ship it out.. so i understand.. but i'm just *****in anyway hahaha

·