Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also what are they going for these days.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa that was fast...Thanks JOON.

------------------
2000 Type SH
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
You can get a service/repair manual at most Honda dealerships specifically for your car. These are written by Helm Inc. and cost the same price (unless your dealership marks things up dramatically).

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
I just recently discovered that Manchester Honda (www.manhonda.com) sells them too. They might be cheaper with shipping and all...

Andrew

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't seem to find the manual on manchester honda's site...guess i'll have to call. Additionally, is the helm manual that nuch better than chilton's...$64 vs $18.

------------------
2000 Type SH

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
I can't seem to find the manual on manchester honda's site...guess i'll have to call. Additionally, is the helm manual that nuch better than chilton's...$64 vs $18.

</font>
let's put it this way, if all you want to do is change the bulbs in your headlights...then the chilton is all you need. Anything beyond that you will need the Helm. I can't stress it enuf, the helm is like a honda bible, ok? You know when you take it to the honda service dept they use helm, not chilton...if they use chilton, then i wouldn't go back to them for service. The helm is pricey, but you really get what you pay for.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
Additionally, is the helm manual that nuch better than chilton's...$64 vs $18.</font>
the helm is the ONLY one you should get. it's the original HONDA service manual. you should buy it before putting in any mods yourself.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
o0OO0o's got a good point.</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts