1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
they are authentic JDM bomex mirrors that were custom fitted to the car

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
How much work are we talkin' here, to custom fit a set of those? Anybody know how much work it'd take to fit Spoon mirrors, as well??

J

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
someone should try to get a groupbuy going on something like this,I mean members here have gotten cf oem lips,cf greddy lips,cf trunk lids,etc.anyone want to take on this project?

·
less whore than before
3,648 Posts
^So get some red spray and do them :bigthumb: Bomex mirrors are dope, but they don't make them for the prelude. I'm pretty sure the integra ones would fit with some modification.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
His name on PO is something like "lude like whoa"
Notice the supra third brake light......
Also those are integra bomex mirriors custom made to fit.......
look good

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
SLICK96 said:
How much work are we talkin' here, to custom fit a set of those? Anybody know how much work it'd take to fit Spoon mirrors, as well??

J
I don't know if spoon makes and housings, but they do make some blue mirror glass that is a direct replacements (atleast for the 5th gen).

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
did someone say, they're spoon mirrors already?

i remember that white lude guy saying it was hell to retro fit that mirror on his car.

bomex sells that too for integra, i think basically he took that integra mirror and stuck em on a lude.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Hmm...if it's a job from hell, I think I can do w/o JDM mirrors...it's a bit too far in the JDM game for a 4th gen anyway...

J

1 - 17 of 17 Posts