Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
oops....forgot to say where....honestly, the cheapest place to get them is wheeloptions.com....only problem tho is that they don't have them in stock anymore. they may have some of the 18's in, but the 17's are strictly order from japan....so 8-12 weeks :(

no one else has them in stock....trust me, I was lookin for bout a month waitin for places to get them or even get me prices. everyone that said that they COULD get them, still had to order them from japan....so unless you can find someone I didn't....you'll be waiting. if you're lookin for 18's tho, check w/ wheeloptions soon, they were sposed to get a shipment last week I think, maybe earlier this week, so they may have some.

I got tired of waiting an found them from a local guy that just happened to have some brand new that he was sellin. :D if you're willing to pay more, I'm sure there may be someone somewhere w/ them, but they may cost a grip :(

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
azninside said:
:laugh: they look like the ones on my prelude right now ;) :D

DUH, they ARE gram lights, haha

ive yet to see these on any car here, damn, i hope they get released here soon, rather than havin to wait since its from japan. on the english version of the site, these wheels arent even listed.

·
Tyler
501 Posts
sagaprelude said:

DUH, they ARE gram lights, haha

ive yet to see these on any car here, damn, i hope they get released here soon, rather than havin to wait since its from japan. on the english version of the site, these wheels arent even listed.
Call them.....I doubt you'll find a cheaper price. You may have to wait though ::shrugs:: but it would be worth it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts