Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there:

I am in need of a used, in good condition manual transmission casing from any base model Honda Prelude from 1997-2001. Anyone know of a shop that specifically deals with used transmission parts or anyone that might have one for sale?

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
584 Posts
se93 said:
Hi there:

I am in need of a used, in good condition manual transmission casing from any base model Honda Prelude from 1997-2001. Anyone know of a shop that specifically deals with used transmission parts or anyone that might have one for sale?

Thanks,
Mark
Try Import Auto Salvage in South Carolina. They have preludes there from time to time. You might also consider a 4th gen manual transmission case, it will also work.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Where can i get a used transmission casing?

nighttime said:

Try Import Auto Salvage in South Carolina. They have preludes there from time to time. You might also consider a 4th gen manual transmission case, it will also work.
Thanks for the information. We tried the 4th generation casing, but 3-4 gear fork has excessive play where it goes into the casing. We want this case to fix an Accord Type R transmission with mint condition internals. Looks brand new, we just need the casing to make it work perfectly.

Regards,
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts