Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this will work but what do you guys think of this whell for the 4th gen? It's Knoig Verdict limited edition titanium

------------------
93 White Prelude SR4WS auto with Pilot exhaust and AEM cai
ViEtPrYdE!!! although my friends still call me a banana!!!

·
C.O.D.
3,542 Posts
in my opinion, i think most 5 or 6 spoked wheels would go well with a 4th gen. although, personally i don't like that color.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so I should go with the silver eh? and they only have a 40mm offset, is that ok?

Damn what's with my name, yes it is techniquely a girl's name but I'm still a guy!!!

------------------
93 White Prelude SR4WS auto with Pilot exhaust and AEM cai
ViEtPrYdE!!! although my friends still call me a banana!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey I just got 17x7 Silver verdicts installed on saturday.. it only rubs on the drivers side rear tire, and that is because for some reason the camber cannot be adjusted down past .11 I have a prokit drop too.... I am telling you that these rims will fit if your car is PERFECTLY alligned.. I have NO Rubbing anywhere except on the drivers side rear of the car.. it's frustrating because these rims look AWESOME on my black 4g.. everyone that has seen the so far SWEARS they look like 18's.. I also have 45 series rubber.. So I think with a perfect allignement and 40 series rubber there is really no chance of them rubbing, unless you are dropped more then 1.5"

ANdres

·
Buttering up the muffin
965 Posts
40mm offset lowered with Prokit springs and 215/40/17 series tires does not rub for me. I always thought phoung is a unisex name like ngoc? I hope you know phoung is a type of flower like mai and hoa=]
bao

·
Registered
531 Posts
black opal....

Can someone post a pic of a 4th gen lude with verdicts, especially the black opal ones...they seem pretty tight...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts