Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Some gorgeous wheels!
A shame there are no callipers and rotors behind them though!
I often find it better to photoshop rims off actual cars!
You'll never get a selection as good as that though!

------------------
UK LUDER!:)
HONDA-R UK Member
5th GEN 2.2 VTI 4WS Manual

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
Mmmmmm.... Racing Sparco NT-R!
I *almost* ordered a set of these, but then I came to my senses and ordered something a little less expensive and lighter...

Guiddy: those Gewalt Spoke 1 Piece look like sort of like your wheels...

Andrew

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mugen22:
I'm saving up for one of these three choices, not that it really matters, but here they are anyway:

</font>
I know they're Mugen and all, but these wheels are just fugly, IMO... They look like Primax wheels or something...

The other two sets are sweet though...

Andrew

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Man I was thinkin the same thing --- that 1st wheel is kinda ugly!!!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Arent both of the last pics of the MF-10s?? They look the same, maybe jsut differneet angles. THose are NICE wheels. Yellow lude with bronze Mf-10s, sweet jesus.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by randomtask77:
I would just like to thank ywwong for posting that link. I've been trying to find a place that has "real" japanese wheels for a while and now I've found at least one site.</font>
no problem

·
Registered
419 Posts
the first mugen wheel you're talking about looks NICE on preludes.. i know it looks ugly by itself.. but they were made especially for the lude.. it just kind of fits.

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

·
Registered
111 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aklucsarits:
Mmmmmm.... Racing Sparco NT-R!
I *almost* ordered a set of these, but then I came to my senses and ordered something a little less expensive and lighter...

</font>
Damn! I was looking at those too, then I saw the Advan Kreuzer Series V which looks a little better, IMO. I was hoping someone else would get them so I could see how they look on a lude.
I still can't decide between that and the AVS type 7. What did you end up getting?

------------------
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=3136

·
Registered
111 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OvaDaLimiT:
Buckwild was interested in getting the kreuzer's too...i don't know when tho....

</font>
Really? Cool, I hope soon.
I'm getting something by May for sure. You should get some pics of your Heidfelds up on your setup page!

------------------
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=3136

[This message has been edited by theoryman (edited March 23, 2001).]

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by etherealude:
the first mugen wheel you're talking about looks NICE on preludes.. i know it looks ugly by itself.. but they were made especially for the lude.. it just kind of fits.</font>
I don't see how those (mugen RNR's) are made for the prelude. They only come in 15", and I don't think most 5th gen people want to go down to 15's, and most 4th gen people don't want to stay on 15's. This is what the RNRs were made for:

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
414 Posts
The first wheel I posted is the RG similar, but not the RNR. It is a 16x7 cast wheel that does look very nice on the Prelude. I believe weight is around 13lbs, but I don't believe it. Also, the second two wheels are MF10's, but they now offer 3 options:
17x7 +48offset Polished with anthracite
16x7 +50offset Bronze

16x7 +50offset Silver

I'm leaning toward the MF10's, now I have to decide on size and color.

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Mugen22 -- AHH!!! Sorry.. brain fart on my part. I'm here at work, and I looked at it, and I was like "hm... RNR? 16" never.. "

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by theoryman:

Damn! I was looking at those too, then I saw the Advan Kreuzer Series V which looks a little better, IMO. I was hoping someone else would get them so I could see how they look on a lude.
I still can't decide between that and the AVS type 7. What did you end up getting?

[/B]</font>
I've never seen the Racing Sparco NT-R's on a Prelude either... They come in 17x7, +45mm, 5x114. Good fit! They are very light too, and best of all, no one else has them.

You should get them! They would look totally boss on a Prelude
The best price I found on them was www.autoimaging.com. $395/wheel shipped... Not too unreasonable... I ended up getting something a little less expensive than the NT-Rs, though. I will post pics soon...

Andrew

·
12,807 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by theoryman:
You should get some pics of your Heidfelds up on your setup page!
</font>
Yah...i'm waiting for the new Canon Elph S300 digital to come out so i can buy it and take some new pictures

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts