Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i asked this a few weeks ago and i got no responses but i've been driving lately and the problem has still been happening. basically, its like this.. every time i go into second or fourth, the shift knob area makes a sqeaking noise, and also, my clutch also squeeks when i press it in. what is wrong? do i need to change my clutch? and what about the squeak every time i shift? someone help me out here.

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
i have the squeaky clutch as well.
when depressing, it squeaks pretty loud. i've followed the noise to the slave cylinder... and found out that the rubber boot is torn. i have no idea how it could be torn in the first place... but i guess i'll have it replace soon when i have my new clutch put in.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imagepree:
i have the squeaky clutch as well.
when depressing, it squeaks pretty loud. i've followed the noise to the slave cylinder... and found out that the rubber boot is torn. i have no idea how it could be torn in the first place... but i guess i'll have it replace soon when i have my new clutch put in.
</font>

alright cool can anyone help me with my other problem? its really starting to bug since i have no idea whats causing it, thanks alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts