Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so hello everyone im not very new to the site ive read tons of helpful info on here but as to me im kinda starting life over and i thought itd b cool to actually b a part of this site so i love honda n im nuts really for our dc vtech powerplant ...i still have my 4th gen from my past life but i come home and find it n all kinds of half finished half hearted work (not everywhere) but yea too many different directions but well live n learn ...i hope...ima post what ive done and what ive got and describe the current state in which i find myself n and nebodys welcome to chime in good or bad i think?....n also looking to make friends with like minded ppl u know the crazy insane self informative know it all prick that for sumreason loves a hobbie thats to expensive and mostly everybody in your life is asking why?......yea them kinda ppl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
excited

sooo...i forgot to mention i also lay powder at the shop i work at ton of colors n tex...like just wanna make a friend or 2 but yea hmu im not asking for nething u get it to me i got u

1 - 2 of 2 Posts