Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beef and pasta. Yum.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wtf? :laugh: beef. its whats for dinner.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PreludeChick89 said:
me too! :eek: I was looking for jobs this morning so I didn't pack.. got a big slice of sicilian with a coke for $2.75.. yay me..
Damn.....its more like $4 over here :eek:

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
Ham and Cheese sandwich, Chicken Noodle soup and Dr. Thunder soda.

·
no diggity
1,127 Posts
phayze one said:
HAHA

We're ordering from Jerry's Deli today. Don't know what I want yet.

whatever you order, it'll be overpriced and not worth it :p but if you must, the sweet tuna salad sandwich is good, as well as the pastrami.

i'm having leftovers from my dinner last night - farfalle with turkey sausage, tomato sauce, mushrooms, garlic, onions, and basil :eek:

·
no diggity
1,127 Posts
phayze one said:
I don't care, it's free lunch day!

But you're right. The croissant sandwich I'm ordering is $11!
when it's free the prices don't matter :eek: jerry's is convenient, wide selection, and decent food. open late = :bigthumb:

where are your new offices? further down the bvld?

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
We're still on Sepulveda/Ventura. We moved to a different suite on the same floor. faaarrrrr from the bathrooms. I'm always doing the pee pee dance trying to unbuckle my pants/skirts.

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
I had mickey d's today.. I figured since we are all slowly dying i might as well satisfy my craving, and have some greasy cholesterol infested fast food for once.. :eek: :uh: :laugh:

·
no diggity
1,127 Posts
:laugh: seems like a lot of work to move to a spot on the same floor :eek:

my cube is literally 4 feet from the bathroom. i hear the toilet flush when people close the door. as of yet i haven't been lucky enough to hear anything else :eek: on the plus side, i could have a sprained ankle and still make it to the cubicle :bigthumb:

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Moving sucks (though I'm a veteran at it :eek:) but we were forced to because management is taking over the entire side of the building we used to occupy. Bastids.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts