·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says...post your stories....the best you ever had:bigthumb:

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
well.. best i had was with a guy on this board actually. he hardly comes on tho.. NJ2001LUDE is his name.. him and his friend lined up with me at a light.. it was me in my 5 speed base lude(97), he has a 5 speed base also, and his friend in a white integra with altezzas... mind u Eugene(NJ2001LUDE) is lowered, has the oem kit, exhaust( and no telling what else).. integra had an exhaust.. i am stock with a clutch that slips now and then.. so the light changes and i got the jump on them both... but soon as Eugene got traction, he was out( my second gear takes a sec to catch) and he won at the top of third by a car and a half or so... the integra was behind us somewhere.. :) we had fun, and they gave me a thumbs up after i tell them the clutch is bad.. :) eh well.. fun race

·
Registered
217 Posts
My best is versus my friend's 2k SI civic. I don't race because of my driving record lol, but he wouldn't "s-t-f-u" so I had to shut his ass up. Once I got to high 2nd and shifted to 3rd, I hit them hazards. That shut him up.

`knight

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe that will teach them civic owners

oreo you should of been like my bottle is empty and my engine bogged down...lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine was against an RSX at California Speedway. The guy had nitto 555r drags up front and a CAI from what i could see. I have the basics i/h/e/race cat.From the time slip he got a .1 sec jump so its even. he pulls about 3/4 of a car we hit second and its still 3/4 of a car. as soon shifted to third i started to pull and right before the finish i beat him by a bumper. here is the time stats to show how close it was. Mind you this was my first time ever on a drag strip. Rsx is the first column im the second

r/t: .690----------.691
60': 2.364--------2.498
330: 6.439-------6.652
1/8: [email protected]@75.17
1000: 12.815-------12.808
1/4: [email protected]@94.20
I hate damn hondata for making the rsx so damn fast. luckily this guy didnt have it. At least i hope not for his sake

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i love those close races....like an inch or less....hehe

unfortunately i dont get those around here.....

·
Registered
927 Posts
my friends girlfriend just got a new cougar v6 and we were screwin around at the races the first time he got a crappy start i had him by a car the second race, i got a bad start and he beat me... so then from the sidelines this pretty nice lookin cougar rolls up adn i notice its a 4 cyl.. so we line up three wide and go at it, i have about a hood on my friend and in second gear i look in my mirror and the other cougar just could not keep up :bigthumb:

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
hehe that will teach them civic owners

oreo you should of been like my bottle is empty and my engine bogged down...lol
:( but i dont have any nitrous.. my lude is bone stock... :)

·
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know..just make it more interesting for them....and for the look on their face....:shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts