Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
BG or daytona. Best sh*t out there. I work at a shop that uses daytona and it works great. GB is damn good too. If you want some, PM me.
Danny

·
Still a Mugen Whore..Damn
169 Posts
I am going to get the Red Line SI-1 Injector Cleaner and try it. I've heard good things about it and it couldn't hurt to try it!

·
>> Tragedy For You <<
725 Posts
There was a thread on here about the best fuel injector cleaner many moons ago and the general consensus seemed to be Regane...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Most shops will tell you that pur in the tank cleaners don't really do a hell of a lot. Just my 2¢

Keith

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
I just went through 4 different automotive stores and they all dont know what REGANE is. Can anyone suggest where to buy it online or something.

Also... is there a review for the AMSOIL injector cleaner.

·
>> Tragedy For You <<
725 Posts
SK Honda 7 said:
I just went through 4 different automotive stores and they all dont know what REGANE is. Can anyone suggest where to buy it online or something.
Um. You could buy it online but it's availability should be fairly widespread. I've gotten it from Pep Boys before and I think you can even maybe get it from like Target or Wal-Mart...

It's called Gumout Regane. Here's what it looks like:

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I went to the local Kragen, and they have the normal Gumout fuel injection cleaners, but not the Gumout Regane. I ended up buying a bottle of The Outlaw Compact fuel injector cleaner. I'll try it out in a day or too when the engine's low on gas, and let you guys know how it goes.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
i just got the gumout regane but havent had a chance to put it in..still on a full tank

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
i just got the gumout regane but havent had a chance to put it in..still on a full tank
Where did you get yours from ???

I been all over and still cant find it:mad: If i dont find it by next week ...I'm gonna go the hard way and take out my injectors to clean them manually.

·
Registered
181 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
Umm - aren't you supposed to add it to a full tank? Never used the stuff personally, so I dunno...

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
GP.45 said:

Umm - aren't you supposed to add it to a full tank? Never used the stuff personally, so I dunno...
nope, you're supposed to add it when your tank is near empty, and then you fill it up with a full tank of gas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts