Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i don't understand...
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so... chinese new years, valentines day, and my gf's bday next month

should i get something for every occation or just 1 big great thing and what do you guys suggest?

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
Don't get 1 big thing.

As for suggestions, give me some details about her.. like her hobbies.
Also, how long have you been together? Does she like jewelry?

·
Registered
880 Posts
my gf's chinese and she's not getting anything for chinese new year..:laugh: do something for valentines that she'll remember, IDB. for her bday, that's gift time. something she likes. it's good to pay attention to what she talks about..MONTHS before..and then get it for her on her bday.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
lumanogin said:
my gf's chinese and she's not getting anything for chinese new year..:laugh: do something for valentines that she'll remember, IDB. for her bday, that's gift time. something she likes. it's good to pay attention to what she talks about..MONTHS before..and then get it for her on her bday.
ditto to all that lol. I ain't givin nothing to anyone for chinese new years unless i'm married :D right now, I think I'll just kick back and receive from the relatives :cool:

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
^oh...my... I burned my friend the seasons of nip tuck... no complaints for copies! just as long as they work =]

I can never see myself spending $100+ on any dvd set/seasons... i'd prob get her something else for that money.

·
hits just keep on comin..
94 Posts
SNsLude said:
^oh...my... I burned my friend the seasons of nip tuck... no complaints for copies! just as long as they work =]

I can never see myself spending $100+ on any dvd set/seasons... i'd prob get her something else for that money.
Normally i do burn, but sex and the city has 6 seasons, more than 20 dvds. Took the hit and got sex...

·
i don't understand...
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we're both chinese.

she's dorky, likes art.... uhm... we've been together 1 month as of today (officially of course) started dating like 3 months ago.

and she likes plushie stuffed animals, but i already got her that for xmas (yea i know a little too typical)

yea thats all i know hahaha. i hate this gift crap.

·
hits just keep on comin..
94 Posts
If you've only started dating 3 months ago, I see no reason why you should be going all out. Just get her some flowers, chocolate and some wine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts