Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am sick of looking around for these, and never finding one that I want.

I want a tachometer with a shift light. But I do not want one of those Monster tachs that autometer sells, nor one of the other huge 5" ones.

I want something not too big and nice, with a bright light when the shift point is reached. The light can be either on the dial itself, or it can be a light pen attached to the tach. I dun really care.......

can someone direct me to a link with pics and prices on something that i am looking for? however, I am not willing to spend that much on a tach.

Thanx.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes yes...that looks very good....

do you know any dealers in North America?
Or do I have to order from Japan direct?
Do you know where i can find the prices?

I dunno about ordering from Japan cuz of the exchange rates and shipping. Do you know of any other similar ones that I can find easily over here? Thanx.

G

·
Too bad you don't want to spend that much. SPA Designs makes a racing tach that's very nice. I believe it's a little over 3 inches in diameter. You can get white faced or black faced, different RPM ranges (I believe 0-9k, 0-12k, 0-15k, and dual range), and it has 3 built in shift lights (different stages).

Only problem is that it usually runs about $400.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I think there's a cheapo tach made by SUN for like around 45 bucks and you can buy a shiftlight with it too...i'm not too sure about my memory though.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts