Honda Prelude Online banner

What mod next?

  • DC Headers CC

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Aem Pullies

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • VAFC

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other list what you think

    Votes: 2 13.3%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got JDM fogs, Oem front lip, I/E, Exedy racing clutch/ Fidanza Flywheel, Koni/H&RS. What should i get next?

Would you spend 1g for headers,pullies and dynotuned vafc counting installation or save up for a JRSC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
A grand for some DC headers? Screw that, get the SMSP or MUGEN..I would say save up for a Blower. Just the blower it self, no JRSC EMU crap. But since you don't have Intake header and exhaust. I would say get that first. :)
 

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
Joined
·
12,349 Posts
id say get the pullies, a hi-flow cat, some good headers....not talking DC either...then get a JRSC...and u might be able to use a VAFC with it..you could get that too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
jck664 said:
A grand for some DC headers? Screw that, get the SMSP or MUGEN..I would say save up for a Blower. Just the blower it self, no JRSC EMU crap. But since you don't have Intake header and exhaust. I would say get that first. :)
um he meant $1K for header, pullies, V-AFC and dyno tuning.

i would get that SMSP header that was posted up on the honda tech forum. that thing looks nice and the gains are :eek:. 184.8whp with jus CAI, flywheel and the prototype of that header.

correct me if i'm wrong but don't most people dyno around 180-190 with I/H/E/P, Vafc and dyno tuning?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZRoEXzisTeNcE said:


um he meant $1K for header, pullies, V-AFC and dyno tuning.

i would get that SMSP header that was posted up on the honda tech forum. that thing looks nice and the gains are :eek:. 184.8whp with jus CAI, flywheel and the prototype of that header.

correct me if i'm wrong but don't most people dyno around 180-190 with I/H/E/P, Vafc and dyno tuning?
Where can you get the SMSP Header? whats that all about
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
LaZy CrEaTiOn said:


Where can you get the SMSP Header? whats that all about
someone posted up on it.

Here is the post from honda tech

Vapor said:
I thought that test also included, with the header, a test pipe and custom tuned exhaust?
hmmm well the post from the above link doesn't say. all i've read is that u would need a bigger cat and to cut/modify the exhaust
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top