Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
oinkus said:
switch to greddy front and ww rs sides and rear
Way to be original, everyone has this. :rolleyes: you'll get sick of seeing this on everyone else's car after while. either get another aggressive front or go MUGEN or something. The octane is nice.

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
eh.....i rather look like everyone else... cuz i dont liek aggressive kits but oh well

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
Anonymous_Luder said:

Way to be original, everyone has this. :rolleyes: you'll get sick of seeing this on everyone else's car after while. either get another aggressive front or go MUGEN or something. The octane is nice.
everyone has the mugen too :rolleyes: the only truly original/rare kits....are the extremely ugly ones that don't fit right :rolleyes: :nono: if you're really lookin for a change, then get a conversion

·
Official PO.com Fob
2,062 Posts
azninside said:

everyone has the mugen too :rolleyes: the only truly original/rare kits....are the extremely ugly ones that don't fit right :rolleyes: :nono: if you're really lookin for a change, then get a conversion
i agree, but get whatever you think looks best, just make sure it fits okay, cuz if it doesn't, it'll look super crappy :nono:

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
I should get an octane front before everyone decides to get it an it becomes played out too :( I didn't want to buy it right now cuz I've already got a kit....then maybe when I change my paint or get into shows, then I was goin to get the octane....but now it seems that everyone wants it if they're gettin an aggressive kit :(

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
ahhh ill get it regardless...theres only 2 ludes in my town now...altho the other one has stupid stickers on his mirrors.....what was he thinking

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
oinkus said:
eh.....i rather look like everyone else... cuz i dont liek aggressive kits but oh well
we have a winner....

More subtle kits you can do is the mugen kit, oem lip kit, ww rs lip kit and the greddy front lip. There are a few others out there but they are kinda hard to find, and are usually fiberglass. I would stick with a urethane/abs front if you can, it will hold up a lot better.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Anonymous_Luder said:

That's because greddy lip and rs sides looks good!! :D :laugh:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
remember im a show guy im sorry you will never see a greddy front lip on my car i think the octane is what im leaning towards. :nono:

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
ghostlude82 said:
remember im a show guy im sorry you will never see a greddy front lip on my car i think the octane is what im leaning towards. :nono:
Oooh...in that case, Octane is nice. :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Please don't get OEM Please don't get OEMPlease don't get OEMPlease don't get OEMPlease don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM Please don't get OEMPlease don't get OEMPlease don't get OEMPlease don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM
Please don't get OEM

Please don't get OEM

go with rs or octane

1 - 20 of 25 Posts