Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a question for everyone. if your lude is stock or you could go back to it being stock what is the fist mod you want to or would do?
i bought mine with a few things done to it but took it back to stock to make the car my own so im asking to get some ideas, and see what everyone else thinks too...:p

·
Registered
171 Posts
I would have definitely have gotten coilovers and worked on the cosmetics instead of buying bolt-ons for the engine... there should be a warning that says highly addictive when buying parts haha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it has some crappy ebay coilovers on it so i have to get all new suspension now becasue its all messed up, just dont know what i should go for

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmmm...why is that your suggestion?
but yeah, thats not gonna happen. LOL

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
I suggested it because:

1. That's what I had on my car, and it worked well.
2. Koni and H&R make excellent components.
3. Great performance for under a grand.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I guess the question is kind of vague but anyways heres a list of what i'd do if I started from stock and wanted to throw some money around.

apexi cat back, ws or n1 both great
injen cold air
aem pulleys
plugs and wires
jdm type s strut bar
and suspension, this would be the most argued part but I'd have to say koni yellows w/ground control coilovers.

I wouldn't bother with headers cause your oem ones are fine unless you drop a grand+ for ones that make a difference.

·
Registered
580 Posts
HID retro projectors.
S2K steering wheel.
OEM lip kit.

Those are my most favorite.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Also need JDM strut bases for type s strut bar, that is unless you go JDM suspension (Honda Access, Mugen, Tein with pillowball mounts, etc.). Nuespeed, etc. would just bolt right on. An upgraded rear sway bar would probably make more sense anyway.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pull the motor out... and put in an F-22 Raptor Engine...... that would be pretty sweet i guess....

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
ground control coilovers
kyb agx or koni yellow shocks
oem or wwrs lip kit
retrofit headlights
jdm fogs
s2k steering wheel
rims of your liking
and get that engine bay clean!

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
ouch! the fire has been sparked!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
wanting to make the car your own and asking others what to do, doesn't seem to go together.

search the picture thread and member's rides section, that will without a doubt tell YOU what YOU want most.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts