Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey..ne1 know what kind of rims these are? and if possible..can ne1 photoshop the rims onto a premium or pearl white 5g lude? thanx! by the way..whoever'z car that belongs to...much propz!

------------------
99 taffeta white v6 sedan
Check out CoCo

[This message has been edited by uneekaccr (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Those look like some 17" anthracite Team Loco rims. Sorry I don't have photoshop. Fortunately for you Team Loco rims are really cheap.

Daniel

grlnude97

G

·
ya...that ride is one of the sickest I have ever seen. I think on his profile, he has mugen rims now or something, but much propz to that machine/work of art.

------------------

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Mm... i like the polished lip on those too. yea, tahts one mean looking ride, i remember seeing his profile somewhere too.. maybe hp.com?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Team Loco is a rim manufacturer. They usually name their rims with numbers ex. 142, 147 ect. Since I don't have all rims memorized just do a little search online and you can find the exact model number. Try discounttire.com and tirerack.com.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
his car is what basicly persuaded me in to buying a Prelude a long time ago. But the first time I saw it, it had the mugens on it. I think he has had the mugens for a coupla years now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by theoryman:
I think they're Team Loco 142 anthracite, like these:

</font>
how come the rims above don't have a white ring around it? did he paint it or wut? or is that due to glare? hmm..

yea..im really feeling that lude right now, especially that color..it'z electron blue pearl right because the color seems of a darker blue than in others? juz makes me wanna get a ebp instead of pearl white!

oh yea..thanx for the info grnlude97!

------------------
99 taffeta white v6 sedan
Check out CoCo

[This message has been edited by uneekaccr (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
i have racing senekas that look just like those team locos!i give his car props,lovin the wing and fogs

------------------
SAGA
Viper Gts Blue Fmax Turbo Mugen Prelude

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
is that an "H" center cap on those wheels???

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by theoryman:
I think they're Team Loco 142 anthracite, like these:

</font>

·
OG
2,040 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by schwett:
is that an "H" center cap on those wheels???

</font>
Yes. Yes it is.
Looks nice... I'd like them even better if they were a nice polished silver, but to each his own.

------------------
Raman ~ AIM: R Viper G
Viper's Lair ~ 99 Pearl White SS ~ Mods

·
Registered
898 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by uneekaccr:
team loco?..need an explanation there...? newaiz...where can i find these rims online?</font>
Go to www.tirerack.com. They have the rims there for 180 a rim (I think), but they are pretty affordable.

------------------

The BEST racing experience ever

1 - 15 of 15 Posts